Since I've been married, every year I've said I'm going to get a big 9 foot tree on clearance after Christmas and some really beautiful classy ornaments. Well, last year I finally did it! So I was kind of itching to get going on trees this year. The boys were excited they get the 6 footer all to themselves. So they put up "their tree" and shaped it and arranged all the ornaments. It was a great activity for them while they're out of school.
I couldn't believe how much time it takes to assemble and shape a 9 foot tree! It was worth it though and I so love the pre-lit invention. I am a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to ornament placement and since Zack is a little more OCD than me I let him help me. :) I think we did a fabulous job.
I don't have a good picture of my tree because I can't find my camera...ugh! But I snapped a couple of the boys on my blackberry.
I couldn't believe how much time it takes to assemble and shape a 9 foot tree! It was worth it though and I so love the pre-lit invention. I am a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to ornament placement and since Zack is a little more OCD than me I let him help me. :) I think we did a fabulous job.
I don't have a good picture of my tree because I can't find my camera...ugh! But I snapped a couple of the boys on my blackberry.
OK, I finally remembered where my camera was! Woo hoo...here's a shot of my tree.





6 comments:
Cute tree boys!!! I actually have a 12 footer picked out but Joel just gave me the "are you kidding me" look. I'm already spending too much on decorating the house. Anyway - I'm really wanting to see a pic of your tree so go find your camera :-)!
The tree is beautiful! I love the idea of letting the boys have their own tree.
dude! very cool (and BIG) tree! love it!
wow, that is a big tree! I want a new one so bad...dying for a prelit one!!! All up b4 Thanksgiving, impressive! We'll do our this weekend, I hope!
Cool! Where did you get your tree? I have been wanting to do the same thing.
I love the tree!!! I won't send you a pic of mine. I totally let the kids put the ornaments on and when someone comes over I always say, "Oh... the kids keep moving all the ornaments around." Hee hee! I took Will to see Santa... he is like Zack... would not go anywhere near him!!
Lori
Post a Comment