11.09.2008

Poisoned Dinner

Tonite it was Bryce's turn for praying on dinner. Let me just preface this by saying that Bryce doesn't exactly like saying the prayer and always whines about it when it's his turn. He usually bows his head down into his arms so we can't even hear him.

Well tonite we told him it was his turn for prayer and he folded his arms and started right off, loud and clear. It was actually quite a long involved prayer which was amazing in itself but this was our favorite part:

"Please bless that our food won't be poison so that I won't get sick and so that I can still go to church."

3 comments:

Jolayne said...

After having to sit through stake conference on hard seats, he might have wished for a little poisoning. I didn't mind it so much, but you could probably notice that my girls weren't too appreciative of the experience.

By the way, loved your purple outfit today. Very nice.

Alli said...

Ha ha - Bryce is so funny!!

Shandy said...

where DOES he come up with these things?!!
hilarious!!