Looking ahead to January and anticipating our new baby, I've decided I should probably make some room for her. Since I've switched over to digital scrapbooking and don't really use my scrapbook room all that much anymore, I decided I'd relinquish "my space" for the babe and move my remaining card making and other craft things to the office. Sounds simple enough right? Ha! (I do realize I was quite spoiled to have a scrapbook room in the first place but c'mon, when you're infertile and you have 5 bedrooms, it's a perk.)
It's amazing how my house will be clean but in reality it is highly unorganized. I swear every time I put something away, I put it in the proper place (isn't that what we preach to our kids daily?) but holy smoke...what a nightmare. Not only had I neglected my closet and my scrapbook stuff, but some little elves seem to have gotten in and added their own personal touches to my room. Lot's of treats and teensy tiny legos in the corners. I think most of us make a valiant effort to stay organized but the nature of the beast is...you just can't completely. Anyway, after working on it most of the afternoon and evening I think I've made some serious progress although if I don't take a muscle relaxer and ice my back right now, I may just die.
5 comments:
I didn't know you went completely digital. What is happening to all of my friends. I am always the odd man/woman out. GEESHH!! Jennie
Well I hope you have lots of hangers for that babies room!!! I cant wait to see what you do with it. And good job getting organized your gonna go crazy the next couple months getting ready!
What a great reason to clean out the scrap room! You are awesome! Can't wait to see her room all done!!!
wow you jumped right on that didn't you?? i didn't think you were going to do it right after you got home. but i guess you have to work while you're in the mood--at least that's what i always have to do. let me know if you want any pink paint. :)
I know what you mean. I'm in the process of cleaning my SB room and have been since the 1st of Oct.
Congrats on the baby news. That is so exciting. If you need girl clothes let me know.
Post a Comment