Zack walks in the door from school.
"Mom, did you get Clone Wars at the Redbox?"
"I tried but the machine was going through maintenance. So I went to Movie Cube and it wasn't there...sorry...maybe Dad can pick it up on the way home."
(Bottom lip sticks out, arms crossed, maddest face he can possibly produce on his face.)
"Sorry bud, seriously I tried. Dad might be able to get it still...chill out."
(Stomps off with many a "hmph" and overly loud sighs)
"Did you have a bad day at school today or something? What's going on?"
"Nothing!"
"Bring me your backpack so we can look at your Thursday folder stuff."
"No...and don't look in my backpack!"
Now I'm instantly on my feet and on my way to look in his backpack.
"That's my own private stuff...it's none of your business!"
After a thorough search of his backpack and finding nothing illegal or disturbing I contemplated maybe slipping him 1/2 a Midol.
"Seriously bud, did you have a bad day or what?"
"Don't talk to me!"
I mean really, who needs girls when I already have this drama?
5 comments:
Yeah you are right! Boys do have drama..in their own special way!
That is too funny! Read my latest post...you can be sure I was thinking of your boys when I handed Bella the Mr. Clean.
Oh boy! I love the comment about wanting to slip him a 1/2 Midol!!
Midol for sure!! anyone who says boys aren't dramatic haven't had boys. i think K has learned drama from her brothers.
oh my! I definately have drama with my 3 boys! I can totally picture Bryce's face!!!
Post a Comment