11.01.2008

(Another) Oldie but Goodie

Why do I have so many of these?

OK, I was at dinner with my friend Tirsa (and many other witches) and she was talking about how she was going to take her kids to see Santa Claus even though it would terrorize them. I HAD to tell her my experience with Zack when he was 15 months. It was the first time I'd taken him to see Santa and he was NOT a fan. Am I the worst mom or what? I totally made him sit there and scream and then had to pay the exorbitant amount of money to get the picture because how could I not? Is that the saddest and most terrified face you've ever seen? (It couldn't be because Santa was the homeless dude off the street in downtown Nampa, ID could it?) Anyway, here's the picture I promised you Tirsa...ya gotta love his curls thought don't you?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Haley Family said...

awesome! I have pics just like this!!! You HAVE to pay for those moments!

Tirsa said...

Oh, that is AWESOME! I would've paid for that picture, too! Thanks for sharing. And, seriously, what is Santa Clause doing looking so skinny?

Anonymous said...

I so remember that!!
IT's Jennie by the way.

The Legg Fam said...

I am so glad that my kids were not the only ones that were scared of Santa.