11.10.2008
Artwork
So last night, about 9:15, Robb and I are hankering for something sugary and sweet. We decide caramel corn might be a good option. Much to my dismay, my pantry is devoid of Karo syrup so I go down to our food storage to bust out a new bottle. I flip the lights on and oh my word I was steamin'! During the day while Robb was preparing for Priesthood Preview and I was up taking a long winter's nap, the boys had taken to the cement floor in the basement with markers. Oh and how I was hoping they were washable ones but of course they weren't. I marched up those stairs (you know how you march harder when you're madder) and flipped on those boys' lights and got their sorry little hineys out of bed. Even though I knew it wasn't going to come out I still made them go through the motions of using Mr. Clean and sponges and scrubbing the heck out of my floor. Many questions were asked like, "What the heck?" and "Did it possibly cross your mind that your parents would ground your adorable little keesters till Christmas?" Anyway, after a 1/2 hour of scrubbing and them "not wanting to talk about it" they went to bed with all lights out and doors shut. Am I a terrible mom or was that justified? I'm still trying to answer that question today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
completely justified.
I'd have done the same thing. Makes me glad my boys are past this age and my girls just wouldn't even think about it.
Sorry, but I am just laughing at how creative your little boys are. I think if I had been in the same postion though- I would have done the same thing, so I say justified too.
Seriously - I'm glad I'm not the only one with two little boys that can destroy anything & everything!
I am totally laughing! To be a fly on that wall!! Little boys are so mischievious
oh those lil boys of yours!!! YOu will look back someday and giggle I am sure!!!
You were totally justified! Some days it is a really good thing our kids are so cute or they probably wouldn't live through the day... LOL
Sorry, but that made me laugh. You are totally justified! Typical boy stuff...
so, where are the pictures!?!?!
I would have done the same thing!! I can see that totally happening at my house!
Oh Kris! Don't we just love how our little boys teach us so much PATIENCE! I am about done with those patience lessons.
So I totally feel you are totally justified!
Justified...Amen.
I think you let them off EASY. Totally justified. I loved your description of the stair stomp too. :)
Justified...but, did you take a picture? Just wonderin' Someday, it'll be really funny. I can say that for certain because one of my favorite scrap pages is of Kade after he "played with" 25 lbs. of flour in the garage. DISASTER!
Post a Comment