Well folks, we are getting baby #3! We were selected by a birthmom a couple of weeks ago and finally got to meet her today. We were a little unsure and nervous about it until today. Our visit was amazing. She's such a sweet girl and it was comfortable right off the bat. Before we went in, our case worker told us it would either feel like you met in the spirit world and you've found each other again or it will just be awkward and it definitely felt like we knew her. We even mentioned that she looks familiar. After our face to face, we took her out to lunch and chatted for another hour or so without caseworkers and it still felt great.Once again we are just floored at how strong these birthmoms are. Here's the details:
*She's due January 21st
*She is obviously caucasian and the birthdad is African American
*It's a girl!
We of course would still love your prayers and support until this is all a done deal but we just wanted to share our news with you all!


23 comments:
YEAH!!!! I can't even tell you how much we have been praying for this and how excited we are. You are the best people ever and you deserve this!!!
Wow! That is such great news! January is coming up so soon! And a girl???? Yeah!!!
Woohoo for you!!!!! So thrilled at your exciting news. Congratulations!
Wow!!! I am sooo very excited for you and your sweet lil family! A girl...how fun is that!!! Birthmom is beautiful!!! I just don't even know what to say...I am sooo happy for you!!!!
So exciting!! I am so happy for your family--such wonderful news. Great that you got along so well with the Birthmom--she looks really nice.
Interesting ultrasound pic though. The poor kids start to look a bit squashed towards the end.
I have goosebumps! The prayers will continue until she's home with you and your family. After that, the prayers are all yours as you take on the adventures in raising a girl. Tee hee. :)
WE ARE THRILLED!!!! I am so excited for Sienna to have another little girl cousin!!! You are in our prayers! Love you all!!!!
Dan, Amberlee, and Sienna Grace
YES!!! I am just crying Im so happy for you guys! Ive been wanting to call you all day to find out what happened!! YES CONGRATS!!!
I am seriously all teary eyed and so happy for you guys. Your birthmom is beautiful and such an angel!
I was just going to call you to see how the meeting went! I am totally crying here!! We are so excited for you and girls are SO MUCH FUN!!! You need a baby shower for sure!!
The birthmom is beautiful and you look so great! Love your shirt!
I am coming...soon I hope!!
Yipeee!! Hurray!! I am so thrilled! I have been praying for you guys..and have thought about you all day today! I am just so tickled for you. What an awesome experience for your family! We are so excited for you!
Ah my friend - you know how exited Joel and I are for you. A girl - I giggle at the thought. Congratulations sister - we can't wait to see her.
p.s. Any names picked out?
Love ya
I'm so happy for you guys! I feel like crying--I'm so glad you're getting another one! Girls are great! We love you guys!
Can you imagine the hair you're going to get to play with??? It's goint to be sweet! We're so excited for you all! OH man, and a newborn! Things are a changin' over at the Briggs'!! I'm so excited for you. She'll be one loved little girl.
CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun. She's going to have you both wrapped around her little finger. We'll be praying for you!
Omigosh, I am sooo excited for you I'm actually crying. At work, no less. Aw Kris, I'm so happy for you all. I will keep you in my prayers.
Awesome! And a girl to boot! We're so happy for you guys! We'll be anxiously awaiting news, pictures and all that! Congratulations!
You guys that is so awesome!!!!!! I am so happy for you and to get a little girl...how fun! I am so happy for you!
We are so happy for you !! Have you told the boys yet? They are going to be such good big brothers.
Wow! That is so exciting and you didn't have to wait long at all. We are so happy for you and can't wait for you to have a little girl in your family.
I haven't been on forever and just got your news. Congrats Briggs family!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment