...Becky Vavla, you made my morning! If any of you appreciate a quality ward road show/talent show, you must watch this if you haven't seen it already. I giggled till I cried.
On a side note, will you please teach Misha how to tune her violin? I can never seem to get it right and it only stays tuned about a day after you do it on Tuesday. Can you say, "Screeching cats?"
That is awesome. I will have to remember that for future talent shows. I'm so glad you found my blog. Your boys are so beautiful. I can't believe they are 5 and 6. I imagine other people's kids the age they were when I saw them last, so I thought of them as babies. It is sad not being in the same ward as Mike and Jenn since we moved, but my boys are taking piano from Jenn now. Good luck with adoption #3!
9 comments:
Too funny...that is some major talent!!!
Is that a local ward? Or just something random from YouTube. Hilarious!
That was great!! I think Robb ought to suggest a ward talent show and do this! He would be hiliarious!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! that was too funny!
Hilarious.
On a side note, will you please teach Misha how to tune her violin? I can never seem to get it right and it only stays tuned about a day after you do it on Tuesday. Can you say, "Screeching cats?"
My husbands cousin sent this to us last week. I laughed so hard !! Love it.
That is awesome. I will have to remember that for future talent shows. I'm so glad you found my blog. Your boys are so beautiful. I can't believe they are 5 and 6. I imagine other people's kids the age they were when I saw them last, so I thought of them as babies. It is sad not being in the same ward as Mike and Jenn since we moved, but my boys are taking piano from Jenn now. Good luck with adoption #3!
So Joel is totally going to talk to Jonathon, Caleb, Jason, Steve, and Mike and do this for some ward thing. We laughed...HARD!!!
Too funny Kris. I needed a good laugh and was led to your blog. Thanks. And congrats on number three.
Post a Comment