...Bryce's hair
...JT and Beyonce (again and again)
...my inability to stop spending money on baby girl stuff
...Zack not wanting to eat lunch till 11:42, cause that's when he eats at school
...Sheldon on "Big Bang Theory." Seriously, you must watch this show.
...my boys trying to do yoga
...Adele Arakawa's choice of hairstyle
...Warren Sapp in canary yellow
...Bronx Mowgli
...Bryce's "Horn"acopia
7 comments:
I needed to be at your house today to laugh more!
I totally get your inability to stop spending $ on girl stuff! Though...as they get older it gets easier. Or...I've just run out of money to spend!
sounds like a great day!
Seriously, I can't even watch Adelle Arakawa on the news because all I focus on is her hideous hair and makeup and I continually say to Blaine, "Who lets her on the air looking like that?" And, "Does she know that this is 2008?" And, "Seriously, someone fix her hair!"
I know, I am kind of mean...
I'm with you on the girl stuff - it's a terrible habit that I haven't seem to break! What a Happy New Year your going to have!!! Have you thought of any names, or does the birth mom choose?
How fun! And cant wait to see your girl purchases!
We crack up at her Mullat everytime we watch the news. What are they thinking?
Your habit for buying girl clothes will never end, no matter how many clothes she has.
Post a Comment