There was still a high wind warning in effect for the ocean till 4:00pm today so we had to reschedule snorkeling till Friday. It's so weird because we are 4 houses off the beach and it's not windy at all but you go to the beach and it's insane! So I soaked up rays (with my spf 50) for about 2 hours by the pool and ended up just as white as I started but it felt perfect. It's like high 70's and low 80's so not super hot.
Then after lunch we piled the troops into our 3 van caravan and headed to Old San Juan which was very cool! We went and walked around the Castillo de Murro for about an hour and a half which was an active fort in the 1500's and also during the Spanish/American War in the 1890's. I loved it. One of the coolest historical places I've ever been to. Then the guys took the kids home and the ladies did a little souvenir shopping in Old San Juan. Then it was back to the house for grilled steak and chicken on the grill....so yummy!
Tomorrow is family pics (blah...) and relaxing on the beach so probably not update till Friday.
1 comments:
Sounds like you are having a FAB time! Keep enjoying it, especially the sleeping in part as those days will be coming to a swift end soon!
Post a Comment