We went to spend the afternoon with Sarah and her kids yesterday. She was so excited about our Christmas offering, a really nice entertainment center (thanks Klines!). She was so excited about having a "real piece of furniture." It fit in her apartment perfectly. We had dinner and the kids played. She looked like she was feeling great. Her contractions had basically stopped (which we were both a little bummed about). She was playing with her kids, lifting them up and down and helping move furniture to try and go into labor. We left about 5:30 so I could make it to the stake choir practice. About a half an hour in to rehearsal, I got a text from her that ever since we left, she had been having really hard contractions every 10 minutes and she was so excited it might happen tonite. We traded texts throughout the night but nothing more significant really happened.
She called me this morning and she couldn't sleep at all because of contractions every 10 minutes. She called her doctor but was told they couldn't do anything till the contractions get closer. Since she seems to be having pretty consistent contractions now, he suggested going to the mall and just walking as long as she could handle it. So she called and asked if I would go with her. Three days before Christmas with 4 kids under 7 walking around the mall. I mean can you get more fun than that?? So I'm headed off here in 20 minutes. She wants to walk till her water breaks...ha ha. Robb's going to try to meet us and take the kids to lunch so we can walk fast and get that girl into labor. We'll keep you posted...
6 comments:
Come on baby girl! Come on out and see the Christmas lights! :)
Sweet!! What a great place to walk! Hope it works! Too bad they don't have a jumpy house in the mall! :)
oh my goodness...a Christmas baby, what a great gift!
Keep walkin' girl...though it never worked for me. But shhh...I don't want to jinx it!
I hope you get a baby girl for Christmas!!! Send a picture ASAP!
OMGoodness! Good Luck
Come on BABY!!! How fun is that to have both Mommas walking!
Post a Comment