So I read this scripture this morning and I totally latched on to it.
Micah 7:8 "Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me."
I think it is a perfect Christmas scripture. Christ's birth and life is a light unto everyone whether they realize it or not. I think it is also a great scripture for the New Year as we rethink the things we didn't do so well this year and make goals to improve. It inspired me.
Baby update: Sarah is dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced. She's keeping her feet up all day so she can hopefully enjoy Christmas morning with her kids but her Dr. seems to think it's going to be a Christmas baby.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas my friend!!!
Wow!!!! Hopefully you have a relaxing Christmas day!!! And an eventful one too!!!
Merry Christmas Briggs' family! We are so thankful for you and your friendship over the last 11 years!!!
No new post mean no baby today?
Hope you had a Merry Christmas , and that thing go well for everyone.
Post a Comment