12.03.2008

My New Job

Sarah, our birthmother, called today and asked if I would be her Lamaze coach. I was totally excited. I told her absolutely! So she's getting back to me on the class times. I can't believe I'm actually going to be at the birth of my child! (That sounds a little strange if you're not in our situation..ha ha). Her contractions have virtually stopped over the last week. She had another test yesterday to predict if she's going to have the baby soon, and it said again that it will be at least 2 more weeks. So that's GOOD news for the little bambino (bambina?)...stay in there and grow and get strong girlie!

Pink items purchased this week: 3

10 comments:

Erica said...

I love the pink count! I couldn't think of a neater experience for you then to be at the birth. Very exciting!!

alison said...

How exciting that you get to be there!! Keep that pink count going!

Shandy said...

Kris - that is soooo awesome! what a wonderful experience this is going to be for you!!

and yes.. love the pink count!

KrisJ said...

YAAA!!! So excited that the little one has decided to hang in there for a bit longer! And hello that will be amazing!! Also Ive got some more things to pass on!!

The Haley Family said...

That is so awesome that you are going to be so involved this time! I am so excited for you! And, love the pink counting! We have a lot more pink that I thought we would...

Elizabeth said...

That is just too amazingly awesome for you to be there for the birth of your daughter! How special! gotta love it! I too love the pink count

Jolayne said...

What an amazing experience for you. Can't wait to meet this little one.

Kimberly Davis said...

I just read your comment about your boys telling you to walk and I couldn't stop laughing...my son asked me if a was fat or just curvy...curvy all the way!

APeck said...

So I must have missed the part of your birthmom being local? That is great for you to experience everything and that she is so willing for you to do that as well. By the way, I doubt she'll have red hair but totally love blue on my redhead girl. Any names picked out yet?

Tirsa said...

Besides the obvious gift of the child, I can't think of another gift I would want from a birthmother. That is so awesome! Maybe I'll get that with number three someday???