12.15.2008

Back in the Arctic

Holy crap. -15 degrees? From the time we got on the plane in San Juan to the time we stepped off the plane in Denver, the temperature dropped 95 degrees. I'm definitely not prepared to be back. But, as soon as I start Christmas-ing and finishing my shopping I'll be back in the groove.

Here are a FRACTION of the pictures. Be prepared for much dancing by Robb. I didn't realize how much Robb boogied on this trip and how much I got on video.

VACATION FUN

SCUBA/SNORKEL

7 comments:

Erica said...

WOW- the trip looks like TONS of fun!! I am so glad that you were able to go. What a neat thing to have a family that wants to be together- and have a great vacation. Your pictures are great. Although- there wasn't scuba pictures!! We for sure want to see those.

KrisJ said...

Sooo just what kind of drinks was Robb partaking in?? LOL looks like you guys had a blast!

Alli said...

Welcome home my world traveling friend! I loved the pictures - the boys are so cute! You're pretty cute yourself :-).

Miss ya.

alison said...

that looks like a fun group to travel with!!

Amberlee said...

Kris...it is so awesome that you documented everything that we did!!!! I really appreciate you doing that as my memory isn't all that great as of late! :-) Thanks for posting the pictures as well. When you get a chance can you send me the rest of the family pictures and the ones from your camera that you didn't post? No rush...just whenever. Thanks for being so organized!!!!

The Haley Family said...

So cool! I loved seeing all the Davis' pictures and dancing too! So much fun!

Yes...frigid it is! -34 with the windchill this morning on the way to work!

RainyPM said...

Welcome home. BRRR! :)