12.17.2008
Are You Sure You Don't Have Asthma?
This was the quote from my Dr. today. I've been coughing since the plane ride home on Sunday and this freezing weather isn't helping. I went in today in hopes of a good strong (can anyone say codeine?) cough syrup and I was successful! After telling him after thirty five years I was pretty sure I didn't have asthma, he prescribed me some prednisone anyway since it's stronger than an inhaler and he says it will help get me better quicker before this sweet little baby gets here. He said it may make me a little jittery, like I've had 3 cups of coffee. Does this man not know how many diet cokes I can throw down in a day? Anyway, I definitely don't want to get our teensy sick or jeopardize not being able to be in that delivery room. My timing stinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dang Kris!!! GET WELL SOON!!!! Any idea when your new little is going to arrive? I know she was having some preterm labour??? Hope you get on the mend very very soon!!!
so sorry you're sick! uugh! no fun.. hurry and kick the sick germs so you'll be well and healthy for the new arrival!! :)
being sick stinks! Since working in the public school system the last 3 weeks (did you know that?)...I have been infected and can't shake it! If you need more of the syrup...I have some! *wink*
What is the update on the babe?
DRAT! I hope youm feel better ASAP! In the meantime, let me know if you want to join my DC Anonymous group. I think they put crack in Diet Coke, I swear.
You might want to think about acid reflux, mine was diagnosed as a cough right after a cold for over 2 months. Mine never feels like heartburn. It really flares up if I have been drinking too much soda and after a cold. Just something to think about. The dry air in Spokane doesn't help either, so I sleep with a humidifier at night. Hope you get feeling better and Happy Birthday!
Well glad he didnt say it was something worse! Good luck on the meds I HATE those pills!
Happy Birthday. Hope that you are feeling better!
Post a Comment