Why are trips always so exhausting? I'm sitting here looking at all our bags in the living room wondering if it's worth the effort and mess...yea, I guess it is. Here it is in a nutshell:
Silver Lake, playing with cousins, running through sprinklers, lunch with friends, meeting grandma and grandpa for lunch at the church office building, going to the fair, McDonalds (way too many times), shopping in Park City, Grandpa's birthday party, throwing my back out (oops!), playing with cousins, tennis, Bryce's birthday party, golf, swimming, pizza with grandma and grandpa, tennis, late LATE nights, way too many calories...and I could go on and on. Zack found a new love for tennis with aunt Mel. We went and played 3 times. Anyway, here's some pics.


3 comments:
Great pictures! Love how you did the picture cube to show them! Looks like your weekend was crazy, but you made some good memories!
Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! I am glad that you guys got back safe and enjoyed yourselves a ton!!
looks like a fun trip!! We survived our 6 day trip to Idaho with Matt's family!! Then off to Rose Lake in 3 weeks for 9 days with mine!!
Don't you just love 'picture trail'?
Post a Comment