...keeps me on my toes. This morning, I had just walked in the door from running and collapsed on my family room floor when Bryce comes up from the basement and says with a concerned look on his face,
"Hey mom, I've been thinking. When a baby comes out of your tummy at the hospital, does the doctor give it clothes to wear because that would be sad if they were cold."
I was already dying and couldn't breathe from my run and then I started laughing. I was hating it! I reassured him that yes they give the baby clothes at the hospital and then moms and dads have more clothes for the baby when they need it.
Ever since we've started the adoption process again, we've had SO many questions from the boys about babies. This one was my favorite so far.
4 comments:
that's a very well thought-out question. i remember as a kid thinking about things like that.
Love that little Bryce! What a crack up! Good thing he was thinking about them being cold! So thoughtful! :)
He is pretty funny!!
BTW...where did you find the cute background??
Super Cute!! That is totally the age. Ethan does the same stuff!! But, it shows that their little brain is working very hard to find the answers to life's mysterious questions!!
Post a Comment