7.07.2008

Catching Up...

...on So You Think You Can Dance after getting home from my trip and here's a few thoughts:

*My favorites are still Twitch/Kherington and C. Hightower/Mark
*Mary Murphy is still annoying yet so much more competent than Paula
*Love Tabitha and Napoleon even though they totally don't look like they should fit together or know anything about hip hop
*I think the judges almost got it right on Thursday night...Comfort needs to go
*LOVE LOVE Benji still...does anyone else think Thayne looks like Benji
*And...for the love...is someone seriously getting paid to do wardrobe for Cat Deeley???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I think if I would have wrote down my thoughts, they may have been word for word to match yours! I think Cat's wardrobe is seriously in trouble, Thane does remind me of Benji, and I totally love Twitch and Kerrington too! On a side note: Will and Twitch sure are in great shape! :) Isn't it a fun show???

Erica said...

So much that I agree with- however I have to say that Joshua and Katee are some of my very favorite. And man do I LOVE Will. The second dance he and Jessica did- WOW!!

Amy said...

Love your comments! I totally agree with the Thayne/Benji thing! (Though I definitely like Benji more than Thayne.) I still haven't quite decided who my favorites are - I like a lot of them! I am ready for Comfort to go, too.

The Teeples said...

Oh My Gosh Kris!
I am so glad that someone else besides Brandon and I are so into this show. The funniest thing about it is everything you said is exactly what I think. The last comment about Kat's Wardrobe is something Brandon comments on all the time. You totally just made me laugh with this post. thanks I needed it!

Love ya,
Heather :)