OK, so I have to be honest. I have not tried this one but it looks so yummy. This is from a weight loss/health blog that I contribute to. (Let me know if you want to join). Thanks Darci...
THAI CHICKEN WRAPS with Peanut Sauce
3 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon grill seasoning
Salad:
1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on an angle
2 cups fresh bean sprouts
1 cup shredded carrots
3 scallions, sliced on an angle
12 leaves basil, chopped or torn (I use dried basil)
3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves (4 sprigs) -great without this also
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 teaspoons sugar (I'll use Splenda)
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
Salt
Peanut Sauce - in the asian food section
Shred cooked chicken into thin strips. Toss with veggies and herbs.
In a very hot nonstick skillet or over a gas burner heat tortillas 15 seconds on each side. Pile chicken and veggies in wraps and drizzle with peanut sauce before wrapping and rolling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment