7.22.2008

Reminiscing...

So as my eyes were melting into a completely benign and pointless TV show tonight (A.K.A. Wipeout), I decided to get my bahookie off the couch and scrapbook. I got my iTunes turned on and started to get organized. I've made it up to my Thailand trip last year. As I started picking out some pics for a page, I was in awe again that I was even able to go and have this amazing trip with Robb. I'm so grateful for digital cameras and the ability to take hundreds of pics. Even though I just use a few, it brings it all back and I can feel the heat pounding down on me and the smell of curry everywhere. I am one lucky girl. Just going through my pictures again makes me want to travel somewhere exotic and amazing again.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Awesome page!! That was a neat experience and I am so glad that you went. Are you looking for an exotic trip to Puerto Vallarata?

The Haley Family said...

You ARE one awesome, lucky girl!!! Beautiful page!!!

Unknown said...

I love this page! You have a gift of seeing how things go well together. Love it, love it, love it!