I totally agree that Will and Katee were amazing - especially the last dance! They were my favorite last night. (And I was excited to hear David Archuleta's "Imagine.") But I am still not sure who my overall favorites are - because I like so many of them!
I was so bummed to see Comfort back - I hope she goes home (again!)
I think my pick for the guy to go home is Gev. But I do agree with you - Mark's lacey tank top was ridiculous. Who dresses these people?
2 comments:
I totally agree that Will and Katee were amazing - especially the last dance! They were my favorite last night. (And I was excited to hear David Archuleta's "Imagine.") But I am still not sure who my overall favorites are - because I like so many of them!
I was so bummed to see Comfort back - I hope she goes home (again!)
I think my pick for the guy to go home is Gev. But I do agree with you - Mark's lacey tank top was ridiculous. Who dresses these people?
I LOVE Joshua. I think he is such a great dancer. Although I do love Will and Katee too, but also what about Chelsie? I really like her too.
Post a Comment