So I had just hung up the phone with Robb this morning and walked out of my bedroom and here's how the conversation went...
Zack said, "Who was that, mom?"
"It was daddy."
"Why is he calling you?"
The obvious question kind of cracked me up so I said, "Because he likes me and thinks I'm beautiful and skinny and he thinks I smell like roses."
Zack said, "Wait a minute! Skinny? You're not skinny...you're medium."
Nice...just what I needed to get a good positive start to my day. I guess it could have been worse. Large, jumbo, ginormous...
7 comments:
Cool background. So I had to laugh. I can just imagine it. "Wait a minute..." Kids are so honest.
ha...too funny! I tried to sneak a cookie last night and ALL 3 boys said, "I thought you weren't eating sugar, Mom!?"
So...I put it back!
I love the beautiful, skinny & roses though!
gotta love kids for saying stuff like that huh! Pretty funny!!!
Of course i remember you!!!! so hows it going??
Your boys crack me up!
That is hilarious!
Oh my goodness! Your boys are soooo funny! I know I'm going to get a good laugh everytime I read your blog! Love the octopus tentacle story, too!
Post a Comment