Tonite after Avery's bath, I was just playing with her in her room for a little bit. She has been standing up for a long time but just sits down and crawls whenever we try to get her to move. Well, I guess I just haven't had the right "bait" yet till tonite. In her shoe basket are a few new pair of shoes she got from Elizabeth for her birthday and some other sparkly ones I have bought in the past few few weeks. Who would of thunk all it took was shoes! Atta girl...and it was actually the bright green crocs that made her walk the farthest. The video is a little dark, but it was so cute! The boys were in the basement watching a movie and we called them up to see and they were so excited!
4 comments:
SO big! I love that the boys came up and were so excited! I love that she was going for shoes! Good job, Aves!!
Big girl!!! How fun!
What a fun moment! It is so fun to see those first steps and how darn cute they are! Thanks for sharing!
What a big girl! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment