Monday we woke up and it was a little rainy but the boys had to hit the pool one more time anyway. Can you say gringo? Then we headed for the airport. The rest of the day was CRAZINESS. They made me chuck ALL liquids at security in Santo Domingo no matter what the size. I was ticked about my lotions and lip gloss and diaper rash cream (which Avery needed!)...grrr. Then our flight was 45 minutes late leaving which meant we were late into Miami and I have since learned that you don't want to be late getting into Miami especially if you have to go through immigration/customs. We were running the whole time except for when our line would not move at all (and all the green card people were flying through). By the time we got to our gate the plane was boarded but we still got on. We made it home by 8:30 but none of our bags made it and American Airlines as of now still doesn't know where they are. Nice...
But, we are home and the boys are at school and I'm trying to remember what real life is like. Here are a fraction of my pics. CLICK HERE
Here are 5 of my favorite pics and why...
3 comments:
Wow! Your pictures are so amazing! What a beautiful place! Love the one of Avery sitting pretty on the beach! What a sweet little thing! Happy Birthday Miss Avery!!!
I love listening about your trip and a discotecha - I haven't heard that word in years!!! We've never been to an all inclusive resort but the smoothies sound worth it!!
What a fabulous vacation...I love Avery's pic on the beach. Makes me want to say hubba..hubba...chubba..chubba!!
Post a Comment