I thought I'd post a month by month of some of my favorite pics during Avery's first year. We are so blessed to have this cutie pie in our family. She brings a whole new tender dynamic to all of us and I think we needed it! I just can't believe how the year flew by. We all love her so much and feel so lucky to call her a Briggs!
8 comments:
Fun way to see all the changes in Avery over the past year. What a cutie she is!!!
I love this whole idea! She is so cute and we are so lucky she is part of our family! I love seeing how she has grown!
What an absolute doll!! Avery has really changed over the year. There is certainly a different spirit in our home with a sweet little girl here. I love all of the cute flowers and bows for the headbands. Ben says we need another "headband stand."
What a princess. Was LMBO all over again on the Princess Leah costume!
I think I need to watch her again sometime soon. :) What a pumpkin!
Very cute!! Love to see how she has changed.
Loved the pics! That is the cutest princess Leia I have ever seen! She is such a doll, and it is MY turn to watch her! :) I need my girlie Avery Fix
I can't believe she is a year already! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment