2.02.2010

A Big Thanks and More!

Wow, I can't believe how many orders I've received for crocheted flowers! I think I'm almost caught up with my orders and I'm making good money for Peru! Thank you thank you to all of you for spreading the word and for advertising for me on your blogs. I just have the coolest family and friends ever. Keep spreading the word!

Now, I've had some requests for hats as well. These take a little longer but if there is demand for these too, I'm willing. Here are the two that are available.

This is a single strand crochet hat with a scalloped edge. Simple and easily adornable with flowers. I'm selling it for $15.


This is a pattern by Beth Thompson, "the yarn chick", and I LOVE this one. It's double stranded yarn on top which gives it a chunkier look and then the a tightly crocheted single strand on the brim. This is $18.

Once again, just let me know the color you want and what age the hat is for.

Thanks!

1 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

FLOWERS!! Love them!! I want a red one and a white one and a black one!!