2.03.2010

Stats and PICS!

Avery had her one month appt. this week. She weighed in at a whopping 21.1 lbs. and is 29 inches long. She was finally over the 10th percentile for height and weight but her head was in the 45th percentile. What??? I think they were measuring her 'fro! Ha ha...

She is a walker now and gets more daring every day. She still just mostly says dada and hi. (She says hi to her sippy cup and the wall and the stairs and the mirror and the TV...you get the picture). She loves to dance! Turn on the black eyed peas and she's a mad woman! She's got a pretty good booty shake.

Well, I found out at the Dr. that she had a double ear infection which I had no idea about and I had plans today to get her pictures taken so I was hoping she'd be good. I don't know why I ever doubted! She was so happy the whole time. Kris J, you are the bomb girl! I tried to post some but it wasn't working so you can catch most of them HERE. (I'm kind of running out of room on my Picasa account, need to clean house I guess but most of them are there.)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Avery is such a beautiful little girl! LOVE them! I think I will take a 4x6 please..:)I love her sweet smile...she just melts my heart!

KrisJ said...

My goodness she was so awesome!! Gotta love a girl that has a booty shake and loves BEP's!!! I had SO much fun!!

Unknown said...

I really like them! I especially love the ones where you can see her 2 bottom teeth. What a cutie!