We haven't seen Avery's birthmom, Sarah, for quite a few months. But she came over today for an hour or so to see how Avery was doing. Avery has changed quite a bit from the last time Sarah saw her so she enjoyed getting caught up on all her milestones. I was glad Avery stayed in a good mood for as long as she did since she hadn't had a nap all day. It was good to catch up and hear that life is going really well Sarah. We continute to pray for her and her well being and I am so impressed at her positive attitude despite some hardships she still has to deal with. I loved these pics. Avery is a total ham!

2 comments:
How special it is for Avery to have Sarah so close. She is such a lucky girl to have so many people that love her!
Thats great Kris! Avery of course is a doll!
Post a Comment