2.15.2010

Glenn would be Proud...

We've been working on memorizing the articles of faith for FHE. Tonite was #10. We got to the part that says, "Christ will reign personally..." We were trying to explain what that meant. So we asked who the president of the US was and Zack said Obama. We asked if it was possible for Obama to really reign "personally" over the US? Is it possible for him to be everywhere and to personally interact with everyone? We told him it's not possible and that's why he gets lots of people to work for him so they can help him deal with so many people. Jesus, however is all powerful and can do anything. We told him Obama is not able to reign "personally" because he's not a god and Zack replied, "Yea, but he THINKS he is."

Seriously, I about died...

4 comments:

Erica said...

That's hilarious!! I couldn't have said it better Zack!!

Carli said...

You are raisin' those kids RIGHT! I totally laughed out loud! Thanks Zach!

Unknown said...

HIL-AR-IOUS! I bet they remember that for a long time!

shelly said...

LOL-boy Zack sure got that one right!!