2.10.2010

Cuteness...

Not much exciting has happened this week but I did snap these two pics that I thought were adorable.

Avery is getting to the point where she sometimes only takes one nap. On Monday, she wouldn't go to sleep for her morning nap so by lunch time she ended up being pretty tired. She LOVES eating and has never fallen asleep on the job before so she was pretty tuckered. I love the little folded hands. So cute! I transferred her up to bed and she didn't even move a muscle.

Now, it's obvious that my little angel has a 'fro. Sometimes it is bigger than others. In the mornings it's usually pretty tame but after her nap yesterday it was so big and fluffy and CUTE!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Davis said...

She is too cute! I love the fro! How sweet is she in her high chair... I love it when they fall asleep and just lay on me as dead weight while I transfer them. She is a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Love her cute fro! She is so sweet and has the best smile with those 2 little toothers!