Yesterday slipped by kind of quietly for an anniversary. Our sick baby woke up about 5am and I went and got her and brought her in to snuggle in our bed and Robb quietly told me Happy Anniversary. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Then later I came downstairs and Robb was doing dishes in our trashed kitchen and the kids were running around crazy and he said, "So, is this what you envisioned after 13 years?" We both got a chuckle out of that. I kind of thought about that comment all day though. And I would have to most definitely answer yes. A nice home? Three beautiful kids? A good job? Not worrying every minute of the day about money? Of course I would answer yes! A lot of our earlier anniversaries, I prayed and wished for those things. I'm grateful for the ups and downs we've gone through and how we've grown through all 13 years. Here's my top 5 memories or things I love about Robb.
1. Topping the list without a doubt is being in the temple with him and all my children when we sealed Avery.
2. Serving in the same mission (although we've received a lot of flak for that)
3. Traveling to fun international places with him (Puerto Rico, Bangkok, Dominican Republic, Mexico)
4. His adventurous spirit (scuba diving, mountain climbing, triathloning, marathoning, etc.)
5. Commitment to everything (family, church, work)
I love you babe!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Here's to lots more.
Happy Anniversary my dear friend - wish we were there to game with you!
Congrats you guys! We are celebrating 10 years in March. Time flies when your having fun and in love!
BTW - still miss you guys!!
Happy Anniversary Kris! Sounds like life is treating you good and you deserve all the happiness in the world!
Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!!! We're glad that we have known you for 12 of those years!!
Post a Comment