So Bryce's first loose tooth has been dangling for a while...and when I say dangling, I mean by a thread but he's a big chicken butt. So tonite I told him if he just got a wet paper towel and squeezed his tooth really hard 5 times it would come out. He started squeezing with really awesome sound effects, and after the fifth time, he looked in the paper towel and there was a teeny bit of blood and his tooth. He went nuts he was so excited. Bouncing off walls singing, "It didn't hurt, it didn't hurt!" I mean I sure it's hard for you to picture his excitement level so I'll give you this visual...
Can you see the teeny tiny tooth in his hand?

3 comments:
The first tooth is so exciting. The tooth fairy gave Spencer way too much money for that first tooth. Tell her not to forget tonight- that is the best part for the little ones. :)
How exciting! Its so funny to have all the drama and it turns out to be a teeny little thing. Congrats to Bryce for being brave enough to work it out!
Congrats Bryce! I hope the tooth fairy visit you!
Post a Comment