So it's been a while since I've had a child experience a first Christmas. And since she was born right after Christmas, she is almost a year and totally taking everything in. Once we started putting up the trees and decor, she got into this staring mode. Ya know, with the mouth open in ah and drool coming out...Believe it or not, she hardly touches anything even with all the ornaments on the very bottom of the boys' tree. I think she might be a little scared of the lights or something. So the other night I was actually TRYING to get her to touch the ornaments. I know, I'm crazy. If I put her right up next to them she got a little brave. It's so funny, I've never seen a kid afraid of ornaments. Anyway, I just had to post these pics because I just love her little chublet hands with these ornaments!
Does anyone have any fun ideas for first Christmases? I'm taking her to see Santa for sure even though it may traumatize her...
3 comments:
That is a big tree and also beautiful! Love little miss Avery and her sweet hands on the ornament. I also have some with my kids where they are wearing a santa hat and I love those pictures too!
How in FOR CRYING OUT LOUD did you decorate that thing? 10 foot ladder? I love it!!!
Love the pics!
Your tree is huge!
Post a Comment