Well, today Jo Jo Bean is 11 months! That is just craziness. This year has just flown by with her. It was this time last year that all the false labor and hospital visits started. And now she's so big!!
Here's what is new with her:
*She is a big stair climber now and mastered the art at Grandma's over Thanksgiving. Now if she'd just figure out the going down part.
*Weight wise, she's about 19 pounds. She's still a shorty and I think her head is still tiny but we'll know for sure at her appointment in January.
*She officially hates formula. Ever since we started giving her food, she prefers that and turns her nose up formula. She likes whole milk a little better. We can only fake her out when she is SUPER tired.
*She's not walking yet but it's just because she's chicken. She stands up at the couch with a toy and starts playing with it with both hands and is totally standing up by herself and doesn't even notice. When she does notice she panics. I don't think it will be long!
*She has some serious tummy and thigh chub now. (Don't we all?) It's so cute and I just squeeze the heck out of her all the time.
*She says da da, hi, night (kind of), and still loves patty cake. She's working on eensy weensy spider...
*Still just the bottom 2 teeth.
I normally take some more formal pictures at each "month birthday" but I took this series of pics while she was playing on my parents' floor and they're just too cute!
Here's what is new with her:
*She is a big stair climber now and mastered the art at Grandma's over Thanksgiving. Now if she'd just figure out the going down part.
*Weight wise, she's about 19 pounds. She's still a shorty and I think her head is still tiny but we'll know for sure at her appointment in January.
*She officially hates formula. Ever since we started giving her food, she prefers that and turns her nose up formula. She likes whole milk a little better. We can only fake her out when she is SUPER tired.
*She's not walking yet but it's just because she's chicken. She stands up at the couch with a toy and starts playing with it with both hands and is totally standing up by herself and doesn't even notice. When she does notice she panics. I don't think it will be long!
*She has some serious tummy and thigh chub now. (Don't we all?) It's so cute and I just squeeze the heck out of her all the time.
*She says da da, hi, night (kind of), and still loves patty cake. She's working on eensy weensy spider...
*Still just the bottom 2 teeth.
I normally take some more formal pictures at each "month birthday" but I took this series of pics while she was playing on my parents' floor and they're just too cute!
That is my absolute favorite curl right there in the middle of her forehead so I had to snap a picture of it. It is boingy and PERFECT.
OOOOOO....those cheeks!
Love you Avery girl!

2 comments:
Her curls really are just the cutest!
Holy cow, her hair has TOTALLY grown since I saw her a month ago! Darling!!!
Post a Comment