12.20.2009

Christmas Duds

So my kids know that 2 days out of the year, I am completely in control of their wardrobe. That is Easter and the Sunday before Christmas. See, I'm nice, right? I really let them wear whatever the rest of the time. This year, I even made Avery's dress. Three cheers for trying to be domestic...woo hoo!

Anyway, I know I'm prejudiced but I just think they are completely adorable. For the record, Avery did start out with cute bows in her hair but she's going through the "pulling everything out of your hair" stage so you just get to enjoy her cute little fluffy 'fro.

And on a side note, on the way to church today Bryce asked me where heaven was. I replied that we're not really sure. "Is it in the sky?" "Maybe." "Is it in space?" "Maybe." "Is it on another planet?" "Maybe." "Well, I think it's just in space because, who would want to live on Jupiter?"

Enjoy...


Don't you just want to smooch that double chin???

3 comments:

The Haley Family said...

so cute! I love the color effect on the second kiddo picture! What is that called? AWESOME job on the dress! Are you getting all domestic on me?? See, your trip to NE on October was great in so many ways! Love Avery's growing hair! Smooches!

Unknown said...

Great family picture and I LOVE Avery's dress! That is adorable!

Julye said...

Way cute dress!!