12.07.2009

More Wisdom...

So the other night after Bryce lost his tooth he was feeling like the all-wise one as far as teeth are concerned. He came into my room whispering and said, "Mom, don't tell Zack but he has buck teeth." Let me make it clear I was already prepared to laugh from the time he stealthily entered my room but I was really laughing now. I said, "What? Zack does not have buck teeth." He replied, "Yea he does. Have you SEEN how big his teeth are on the top?" (Imagine the inflection of Chandler Bing in his voice because it was identical.) I then explained to him that when you lose baby teeth, the permanent teeth that come in are bigger. Just because they are bigger doesn't mean they are buck teeth. He sat there for a second and said, "Oh. OK. Thanks mom." And walked off. He keeps me going that little guy. I just love his guts.

1 comments:

shelly said...

That is too funny! What a hoot!