8.02.2009

7 Months

Happy 7 months to my Avery Jo! I know I just updated a couple of weeks ago but I was a little late last month and this month I'm totally on the ball so my apologies for an additional picture of CUTENESS. I can't believe tomorrow she is seven months old. Time is just flying by.

Not a lot has changed in 2 weeks. I must say however we are very happy that she seems to be growing out of the constant puking! I realized when I wasn't washing burp rags 3 times a week that we were improving...woo hoo!

Also I think she will be crawling soon! She can maneuver herself across the floor pretty quickly. Her knees are already going like gangbusters and as soon as she can push herself up on her hands she will be a whole new person.

She LOVES food. She's enjoying bananas, yogurt, applesauce, mac & cheese, an a lot more. I think the food is putting some rolls on her because she is becoming a CHUNKY MONKEY. Our latest scale reading is 15.8 lbs which puts her almost a pound higher than 2 weeks ago! You go girl.

We are SO excited for our friends and family to celebrate with us in the sealing room. Less than two weeks!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lori Davis said...

She is too cute! We can't wait to see her! Huge growth week too!