8.22.2009

The Fun is Almost Done

We still had Robb's parents in town this week and Friday was their last night here so we decided to go to the Rockies game. Kay & Cheryl had never been and neither had miss Avery plus it was a PERFECT night. Our tickets were HIGH, about 3 rows from the top but we were along the first base line so it wasn't too bad even though it was in the nose bleeds. The night would have been perfect if the Rox won which they didn't but it was still fun. I was nervous about Avery because she's getting to the antsy age where she doesn't like to sit still but she was amazing. She didn't cry at all and just kept changing laps. She loved all the noise and lights and excitement. She lasted as long as she could but gave up and zonked at the top of the 8th. Every time the music came on, I would get up and dance my can off and Zack would die laughing. I wanted them to get up and dance too but they didn't so pretty much I just looked silly all night. Oh well. Great night!








Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lori Davis said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of you and Zack!