8.04.2009

Bum Shimmy

OK, so Avery is not quite crawling yet but she definitely can move and it involves her bum and a shimmy. I don't really know how else to describe it. Throw a couple of blueberry puffs in her path and she performs on cue...ha ha. Check it out.


6 comments:

alison said...

too funny! when K was that age she had some silky sleeper pj's that i'd put her in and then she'd grab onto our shag-style carpet and slide herself across the floor.

Lori Davis said...

This is hilarious! I was seriously watching it going, "Go Avery... get it... get it... YEAH!!!!"

The Haley Family said...

That is so funny! I love the bum in the air and the useless left arm! :) Rug burn?

Haley L said...

That was work! I wonder how many people watching that video scooted in their chairs helping her along. :) Too cute!

The Teeples said...

That is the cutest thing ever Kris. I am so glad you got it on camera. She is so adorable.

Unknown said...

I am with Haley! I was scooting in my chair to help her! This is only the beginning of much more moving around. So cute to watch!