8.19.2009

School Days

OK, since everyone else is talking about it, I guess I will too. Today is the first day of school. For some reason, it hasn't been that big of deal for me this year. I'm am definitely NOT the mom that cries when her kids leave for school or even kindergarten for the first day. We don't go out and buy tons of clothes and all that. Maybe I should and the boys would be more eager? Oh well...

Bryce is actually ecstatic to go all day and have lunch at school and go to recess, PE, art, and music. He said, "Yay!" about 100 times this morning. He is ready for 1st grade!



Zack on the other hand was very quiet and slow to get up this morning. He finally fessed up that he was nervous which is TOTALLY my Zack. I knew he would be. It helps that he already had his teacher for literacy back in the 1st grade so he knows her. I know he'll be fine. I just can't believe he is in the 3rd grade. Holy crap!




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are super cool!
Jennie