8.12.2009

The Latest

It's been about a week since I blogged and I feel like I need to write something, but what??

We are gearing up for Avery's sealing on Saturday and her blessing on Sunday. The dress is here, the shoes are shiny and ready to go, the bracelet is so small but beautiful (thanks Shannon). Now we just wait for family to get here. I'll try my best to shut out the stress and just take it all in and enjoy everyone. We were allowed 35 guests at the temple (24 sitting, 11 standing) and we have all 35 so it's gonna be packed! Everyone will just have to snuggle up and get to know their neighbor. :) I just keep picturing that moment when they bring her into the sealing room and that wave of emotion just overtakes you. Oooo...I can't wait.

Avery's birthmom, Sarah came over for dinner on Sunday night. It was good seeing her and miss Avery was showing off all her tricks. Her shimmy is nearly a crawl now. Sarah seems to be doing well and is enjoying her job and new home up north. Hmmm...what else.



We were able to go to the Cubs/Rockies game on Monday night with amazing seats that Robb got from his boss. And what a night to go! Not only did the Rockies ROCK but Tulowitzki hit for the cycle. It was so amazing to be there live for such an awesome event. It's only the 5th time ever a member of the Rockies has hit for the cycle in franchise history. Robb is a huge Cubs fan but he was definitely cheering on Tulo and the Rockies.

School starts a week from today. Am I excited....uhh...duh. But, planning for the sealing/blessing has kind of taken my mind off my urgency to have the kids back in school so it hasn't been too bad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cool about your tickets to the Rockies! We went the next night..and they played the Pirates..and totally lost! Can't wait to see pics of the sealing...sorry we are missing it! :( sniff sniff

Julye said...

Good Luck on your upcoming crazy and wonderful weekend!! I hope you get to enjoy it!!

The Toy Guru said...

Congrats on the sealing tomorrow!! I'm going to sneak into your ward for the blessing!! Avery is such a beautiful little cutie!! I just hope ours is as darling!!