Now that school's back in, it is just me and the little bean kicking it at home. Last year, I was all by myself so it's a little bit of a change. I now won't be kidless again till Zack is at least in the 8th grade! So I'm trying to make the best of it. She is still in a pretty easy stage and naps at least twice which leaves me with some time to get things done. When she is awake, we PLAY! It's so easy to play with her because she's so dang happy. I leave the radio on in the background and when I hear a good dancing song, I go grab her and pick her up and swing her all around the room and she LOVES it. Trying to get her to wave and say mama is at the top of my to-do list. She says Ya Ya constantly but I can't quite get her to change that consonant. She loves sitting in the grocery cart like a big girl now. In fact when I take her out she throws a hissy fit. I was cracking up with the cashier the other day because we'd put her in and she'd laugh and giggle and then we'd take her out and she was instantly screaming at us. Not sure what it is about a germ-ridden cart that strikes her fancy??
She loves to be where I am which is kind of cute. I'll be on the computer and she'll scoot herself in there and play right by my feet. Then if I get up to go do dishes she slowly follows me and sets up shop by my feet again. She is SO close to crawling. She has the army crawl down to an art and if she's sitting still, she'll push up and get her tummy off the ground but when she's on the move, it's back to the army crawl. Her favorite food in the world is YOGURT. You cannot feed it to her fast enough. Anything with meat though, she is NOT a fan. When she is awake during my violin lesson, she will totally start singing and bouncing when my students play. It's soo cute.
We do have a good time home together but when her brothers get home, it is smiles all around. She gets so excited to see them and they come over to her instantly to hug her and make her giggle. I'm so glad they love her so much and vice versa. Here's a couple of shots I took of her today while she was standing up next to the piano bench. She can stand forever but doesn't move side to side yet. Jennie Freeman, this hairdo is for you!
She loves to be where I am which is kind of cute. I'll be on the computer and she'll scoot herself in there and play right by my feet. Then if I get up to go do dishes she slowly follows me and sets up shop by my feet again. She is SO close to crawling. She has the army crawl down to an art and if she's sitting still, she'll push up and get her tummy off the ground but when she's on the move, it's back to the army crawl. Her favorite food in the world is YOGURT. You cannot feed it to her fast enough. Anything with meat though, she is NOT a fan. When she is awake during my violin lesson, she will totally start singing and bouncing when my students play. It's soo cute.
We do have a good time home together but when her brothers get home, it is smiles all around. She gets so excited to see them and they come over to her instantly to hug her and make her giggle. I'm so glad they love her so much and vice versa. Here's a couple of shots I took of her today while she was standing up next to the piano bench. She can stand forever but doesn't move side to side yet. Jennie Freeman, this hairdo is for you!


1 comments:
I love this whole post!! I am kind of feeling that same way about being with Ruby this year. I know I have three other too, but it just sounds great! I love these little ones! Such a fun age!
Post a Comment