8.18.2009

More Weekend Fun

I just had to add a few more pics. After the post blessing food on Sunday, Jeff set up the races for the kids in the back yard. They were so cute and very competitive!

Robb's sister Lori and her husband Scott and our friends Matt and Ali that live in Sidney, NE. We were inseparable when we were at Utah State. Fun reunion!


Grandma with 2 of the 4 baby granddaughters born within a year. We bought these cute matching dresses in Puerto Rico in December before Avery was even born. :)



Avery went on her first swing Saturday night at the park. Um...I think you can tell if she liked it or not.


Jo Jo and Grandpa Kay.


The Briggs Clan


2 comments:

Haley L said...

I always forget I am in the company of fellow Aggies. :) Loved looking at all the pics of your weekend. Congrats!

Lori Davis said...

Love the pics!! This weekend was the best!! My favorite of the year! :)