So little by little I'm making my boys gut their rooms and get them clean and organized after our mayhem of a summer before school starts. Today was closets. Talk about torture for me!
Here are some of the goodies I found in Bryce's closet:
*Diapers
*Cut up grocery bags
*Vicks Vapo Rub
*SOOOOOO many Gogurt wrappers
*An egg (yes a real one, he was keeping it warm so the chick would hatch)
*My jewelry
*Thermometer
*Glue sticks all over the closet walls
I can't tell you how many times I said "what in the world??" or "are you kidding me??"
Ahhh...bookshelves and under beds tomorrow.
2 comments:
thankfully k sticks to plastic easter eggs!
after the closets i would be REALLY scared to see what was under the beds.
oh my! Gogurt wrappers are found around here too! I swear they allergic to garbage cans! Beds, good luck!
Post a Comment