6.28.2010

Frobee

Ok, so this is why we call her Frobee. Look at the 'fro! I was working on some scrapbook things for a couple of creative teams I'm on and in walks this little piece of precious. 'Fro out of control, binky (which we put on her dresser during the day, not sure how she got it), winter boots, nasty sticky hands, and a little bit of a smell from the back side. I mean am I an awesome mom or what?


post signature
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How could ANYONE not LOVE her??? Seriously she is so dang cute!!! I love the fro!! Love it love it!

Unknown said...

I think she is cute, but maybe because I cannot smell her from the picture! She is a sweetie!

Haley L said...

That might be the funniest picture I've ever seen. Check your e-mail--I finally got around to sending you the cute pics of her from the last day of school.

Kimberly Davis said...

I think she is so darling...love the fro!