So after working my CAN off today, I was just chilling on the floor while Zack watched a movie. I had just changed Avery's diaper and she was just laying there cute and naked and my camera just happened to be right there on the chair. I mean it was calling out to me! How do I not just snap a few? Anyway, I decided to put it on the macro setting and take some closeups of her and some of her cute little features. I can't get enough of her little mouth, chubby cheeks, pointy chin, SUPER cute double chin, and I love LOVE her eyes and eybrows. They are so expressive and have been since the very beginning. Who would have thunk my kids would have those dark chocolate brown eyes? I'm a lucky girl.

5 comments:
Love that angelic one on the middle left! Looks like she is storing acorns in those cheeks. :)
So dang cute! I love her big beautiful eyes for sure..and her sweet kissable cheeks! Gotta love that baby!
She is a cutie my friend!!!
Cute pictures!! She is indeed a doll!
What a beautiful little girl! Her eyes, eye lashes and eye brows are amazing!! I want to just kiss those cheeks!!
Post a Comment