5.24.2009

Camp Briggs

Originally we were planning on going camping over Memorial Day Weekend but I decided it's just a little too cold at night for the babe still so we bailed. But, we compromised with the boys and Friday night Robb, Zack, and Bryce set up our 5-man tent in the back yard and made "Camp Briggs" as the boys called it. As I left for bunko on Friday night, all three of them were in the tent and it was pouring rain and I knew it wouldn't last (Avery was asleep in the bouncer in the kitchen). Well when I got home at 10:30, it had stopped raining and all FOUR of them were zonked out in the tent. I ducked in and stole Avery and me and her slept inside. Before I zipped up the tent, Robb, in his grogginess, told me to check out the pictures on the camera. Here's what I found.

They even roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the grill.


6 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE it!! What a very fun idea! I hope that we will have some camping nights like these with all our boys.

Kristy and Erik said...

How cute is that. What a fun idea. Your kids are so dang cute. I love it.

Jolayne said...

Gotta love all the stuffed animals along for the camp out.

The Haley Family said...

total sweetness! We bailed on our plans too, way too cold and rainy! Love the pictures, good job Kris!

Lori Davis said...

This is my kind of camping!! (Especially the ducking out and heading inside part). I love it and look at Zack with the IPOD... getting so big!!

Kimberly Davis said...

You seriously win the prize for the stuffed animal - hilarious!!!