5.07.2009

Food and Grossness

So the doctor gave me the ok to try rice cereal and some other baby food with Avery. We started with the rice cereal and I think she was in love. She just plastered on her huge smiley face and gave me the baby bird mouth the second I took the spoon out of her mouth! It's so cute. She is also loving peas, pears, and squash. Maybe now she can pack on a few pounds.




Now this picture is a story in itself and let me just say, that is not rice cereal on their mouths. Gross! We were just getting ready to feed her and Robb went in for a kiss and out came the puke explosion. I was in the kitchen and just heard some...well...urgent grunting from Robb. I looked over and saw his face and busted up laughing. He had closed his mouth in time thankfully. I said, "Zack, get daddy a towel, quick!" And he said, and I'm not kidding, "Wait, we need to get the camera and take a picture first!" Atta boy...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jolayne said...

Ohhhhhh, that is so disgusting.

Erica said...

That is SICK!! Is Robb ever going to learn to stop kissing that girl on her mouth?!

alison said...

too funny!! that will teach him to kiss her mouth right after she's eaten.

Tirsa said...

That is a really gross but Avery is super cute and she looks like a chunky monkey to me.

tamiz said...

Love the "who me"? face on Avery!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my that is a good sport! I think I might have puked right back! :) Even then she is still so cute!

The Haley Family said...

EWWW!! Morley was a total puker too...and one time I was holding him over my face making funny noises and he puked...right inside my open mouth! Don't try it!

Avery is going to chunk right up with all that yummy food! Don't forget Sweet Potatoes, those were Ella's fave!

Lori Davis said...

This is so cute! Will was looking at this page and said... "We should give Ruby that kind of mohawk." Ruby has to grow some hair first then hopefully we will have a nice mohawk!! :)