5.20.2009

Field Day #2

OK, so field day numero DOS went pretty good as well. Still hot as the dickens but I only showed up for the last 1/2 hour so I didn't have to sit in the heat for 2 hours. The older kids are much more laid back and less structured than kinder. They could really go wherever they want. They were all having a great time, especially at the water stations.

Tugging it out!

This was hilarious. Blind folded spray tag. One person is blind folded while their partner steers them towards another team and tells them where to spray. They were cracking up so much they could barely do it.

The splash bombs were a huge hit again and the teacher in charge of this would spray them with the hose sporadically which they LOVED.


Popsicles afterwards! Bryce and Evan ran around for a 2nd day in a row and pretended is was their field day too. These 4 little critters are pretty much inseparable.

Avery tried a popsicle as well. She was a little unsure at first because it was so cold but then kept grunting for more.

Zack's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Nesvold. He really liked her.

One of Zack's best friends, Noah.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Haley L said...

Super cute pics! Man, you are fast!! I had to miss field day because Cooper's 5th grade graduation at Centennial was at the same time. :( Thanks for taking a pic of Kaiya. I might have to pirate that one. ;)

Lori Davis said...

All in one... I can't believe Avery standing up... CUTEST!!! The field days look like so much fun and gave me a lot of ideas for a summer birthday party! I can't believe you are almost done with school... we are ready for summer here!!

cherylinthedr@yahoo.com said...

Hey, love those boys on their field days! They are growing up way too fast and they are absolutely handsome, cute boys! And Avery, she tops it all off with that beautiful grin, hair, etc. I love and miss them all.

Grandma Cheryl

Elizabeth said...

what great pics! Love the action shots of both boys...and the popsicle one of Avery OF COURSE! too fun. You will have a great summer!