*Pack bags for spring break *Make the boys clean the basement *Gamecube *Sled down the driveway *Play with Benny inside all day *Clean bathrooms *Drink hot chocolate *Make chocolate crinkle cookies *Take ballerina pics of Avery (this one's for you Kris J)
So adorable! I have not been able to do my blog checking lately so I am catching up today! I love the collage of her and Zack... what a sweet brother. I love Bryce's creative creations! He and Anna could really come up with some good stuff together! Avery, what can you say?? CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
Hi Kris--this is Cynthia. Alli stopped by this morning and said she talked to you this morning too. When I checked your blog today I just couldn't get over how darn cute all your kids are. Avery is beautiful. I was thinking about you yesterday because I got a wild hair and thought I should buy a violin????? If I get serious about it someday I'll call you for some tips. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and make a fuss over your darn cute kids. By the way, how is your Anger and Agression Book. That's a book I need to read--not you! :)
7 comments:
OMGoodness is that not just the cutest!!! Love it! We hung out all day and then Rich and I did a dare that I will have to post later!!!
So adorable! I have not been able to do my blog checking lately so I am catching up today! I love the collage of her and Zack... what a sweet brother. I love Bryce's creative creations! He and Anna could really come up with some good stuff together! Avery, what can you say?? CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
Bella just saw Avery's picture and said, "She's cute! Who is she?" And then she went on and on about how she wants a little sister. We'll see...
Hi Kris--this is Cynthia. Alli stopped by this morning and said she talked to you this morning too. When I checked your blog today I just couldn't get over how darn cute all your kids are. Avery is beautiful. I was thinking about you yesterday because I got a wild hair and thought I should buy a violin????? If I get serious about it someday I'll call you for some tips. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and make a fuss over your darn cute kids. By the way, how is your Anger and Agression Book. That's a book I need to read--not you! :)
Oh My Goodness can your family be any more adorable. You have done so many things since I last checked your blog. I need to stay on top of it more.
I miss ya girl. I have a little something for your cute daughter. I will get it in the mail this week. Be looking for it.
Love ya,
Heather :)
I'm pretty sure that the ballerina pics are the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Holy cow she is so adorable!
Post a Comment